Wednesday, March 26, 2008

what i did last 20 march 2008...

i wake up in the morning...last night have technical writing class...soo tired class until night..
in my planning i should back to my home town at yesterday evening. i pospone my planed to attend technical writing class..to meet en. Azmi the sweet lecture..when you..smile hehe..

this morning, i prepare my nespaper article for kenegaraan assignment...after that i go to eat and prepared for bacl to my home town..

i bring alot of my collection acedemic book, bcoz i love my book..my hosel must be clean after semester to move the room for next semester...i hope i can stayed again in this hoster for next semester.

when i'm ready to pack the books, i walking to bus stand in front of UTHM to go Batu Pahat BUs station.

on the way to BP station bus....i'm sleeping in the bus...soo tired..

when i arrive at the station bus...i buy the ticket on the sport..thank to god, i got ticket for last seat, KKKL bus at 3.30 p.m ..seat 28

when the bus leave to Kuala lumpur...i'm sleeping along way...ZZzzZzZzz...to be continued.....

No comments: